Agnostic.com

10 0

Where have the nice Atheists & Agnostics gone during the Trump times?

What kind of hell will President Trump & the Evangelical Christians do towards Agnostic.com people like us?

AirForceRN1 7 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think this is a "believer" v "non-believer" question, but an "intelligent" v "gullible" question 🙂

Is America great again? The US seems to be going in the opposite direction, rapidly, from my perspective.

If they are like me , at local bars drinking heavily. Lol I'm so ashamed and disgusted with Trump and his mail order bride. Trumpkin made the red pill men a powerful force to be reckoned with. If you're not sure about red pill men Google it .I guarantee you'll wish you didn't

Some us are getting our ducks in a row to be expatriates in 2018.

Voila ! You have found them !

We stopped being nice.

Out of my mind. Like a crappy religious experience.

godef Level 7 Dec 23, 2017

If we join hands with other moral and just people across the country, We will make life hell for Trump, his cabal, and the evangelicals. Let us make the whole lot of them damned sorry that they ever started this shit!!

They’re still out there, it’s just that Trump’s a pile of dog poop. Like all thinking people not chained to a single ideology, they have to object.

It's all going to depend upon what happens in November of 2018. This is going to be the most important election in our country's history.

If American citizens continue to vote in oligarchs and theocrats, then perhaps they'll get what they deserve. As for the rest of us, it might be time to consider other ports to call home.

And whom would you suggest right now from the Republican Party that is not an Oligarch or a Theocrat?

I'm certainly open to decent, level headed Republicans holding office, but you can keep your religious zealots and fascists. And you can especially keep your child molesters, your misogynists and your science deniers.

They went to Canada!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10053
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.