Agnostic.com

15 1

What’s your creative outlet?

AmiSue 8 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Playing the violin.

Do some quilting and general sewing (no clothing). Used to knit /crochet but my hands hurt too much anymore. I do miss it.

Music

Coldo Level 8 June 7, 2018

Dance, choreography. Soon I will get my "call to performers" for the festival in September. I've been so busy with other things I'm contemplating not participating this year though I've performed every year since the first year of the festival 8 years ago. But, since it is my only creative outlet these days, I may have to do it to maintain my sanity.

@AmiSue I can never resist. I always say I'm not going to do it but hell I still did it. Once I had one week left and decided to participate and choreograph something last minute. I never dance the same thing twice. Well, very rarely.

Songwriting. Also, engineering software.

Creating new recipes ?

Go see my most recent post. I posted one of the songs that I wrote lyrics for.

Currently, making jewelry.

Making patterns on my lovers skin with my teeth....kidding. Cooking, decorating, fashion.

I'd say "writing," but that's not really the whole story. In the past, I did write short stories, but these days almost all of my writing is for the weekly tabletop roleplaying games I run.

As the person running the games, I come up with the main story, most of the cast of characters (the players create their own characters), and any other "window dressings" (though I do steal some ideas from other media here and there).

The interactive, collaborative storytelling that games offer is a lot more fun and rewarding for me than standard writing was, even if hardly any of what happens actually gets written down on paper. I get to hang out with my friends and acquaintances and we all work together to come up with an exciting, on-going story.

@AmiSue It's fun and even on "bad days," where it doesn't seem like we're making any progress with the story, we're still spending the time joking around with friends. Relax, roll some dice, and have some laughs

Drawing monsters and writing fake facts

art and being silly.

what about you AmiSue?

I write Science Fiction.

Gohan Level 7 June 7, 2018

Making art!

@AmiSue I love mud!!!

Music. Producing and writing lyrics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.