Agnostic.com

4 0

What are the funniest fake facts you can come up with?

I'll throw some out to get us started:
-Honduran white bats only look like they have white fur because of all the cocaine they're constantly snorting.

-Micronesia, true to its name, is the world's smallest country, measuring only 1 square foot in area.

-Mules didn't actually exist until 2009, when they were bred specifically for the comedy film Tommy and the Cool Mule starring Ice-T.

wjwolfe 5 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Better yet:

Fun fact: the heavens and earth were created in six days πŸ˜‰

Ozman Level 7 June 10, 2018

I'm not allowed to divulge my favourite false fact. (Every Australian here knows exactly which one I mean). It violates our Constitution, I believe. πŸ˜‰

But let me share one that just came to my attention. I got a text a few weeks back from an old friend (we have both moved from the area we lived in when we met). A friend of his just got a job with a company (in the States) owned by, and employing many Australians. My friend wanted to ask if something this guy was told at work was true, and that was that we all call each other "mate", but a non-Australian calling an Aussie "mate" is the equivalent of using the N-word.

I am very mad about this. I can't believe I didn't think of this myself πŸ˜‰

Ozman Level 7 June 10, 2018

You’re not gonna fool any of us skeptics with your omission of dropbear nonsense! We all know that the real danger from the trees there is syphillitic koalas.

@Wurlitzer lol. Literally, I am sitting here, laughing at this. Thanks for the laugh, mate.

Anything found in the Hackenthorpe: Book Of Lies πŸ™‚

If a baby is born under water, they can live the rest of their lives without breathing. Oh wait, that one is actually true. Sorry.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.