Agnostic.com

8 8

QUESTION Women Beyond Belief.

Btw I am one of the women whose narratives about walking away from religion is featured in this book. If you haven't read this yet, I really encourage you to do so. It was authored by a diverse group of women from all over the world.

Ruetres 5 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am inspired to ask my local library to get it!

Yay 🙂

I checked the link and im impressed

This is nice to know about. I will spread the word. One step in the right direction for equality and understanding one's right to freely choose not to be part of a religion(most organized religions) that is largely responsible for the repression of women's rights.

Absolutely 🙂 there wasn’t such a book before this one.. which is crazy considering how far women have come.

Hello fellow Omaha resident!! I am glad to find you here. I've just recommended to Omaha Public Library that they purchase this book. No guarantees that they will buy it. I'm the type that would rather read a print copy than electronic, and I'd rather borrow than buy. I hope I get to read it soon.

Hello fellow Nebraskan... I’ll contact the library, I know they already carry my memoir.

Sounds interesting...

it looks good

Cool...thanks for putting it out here. Lol. I'm a guy.

really??????? lol

Just because you are a guy doesn't mean you can't read, or read this book. You might be surprised at what you can learn from it, or you might even enjoy it. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10248
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.