Agnostic.com

11 14

Tacky yard ornaments.. made me giggle.

mistymoon77 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LMAO!!! Have seen similar IRL. (Santa semi deflated in a faceplant) I'll never understand the fascination with those blow up ornaments.

You and me both.. because once they deflate due to change in the weather temps, they just loose their flair. 🙂 As much as I love Halloween, even some of those are just nasty looking.

There are a lot of deflated inflatables lying around all over my neighborhood during the day, as well---your description made me laugh! Some of my neighbors have gone so gung-ho over their decorating that their yards have been turned into a chaotic jumble of lights and every Xmass-related object under the sun; it's impossible to know where to look first. The funniest of all is the front porch display that shows Santa kneeling over baby Jesus's cradle, hat in his hand, while a large green inflatable dragon clutching a candy cane stands guard.

LOVE IT!!!!
I've long wanted to do a spoof of all the holidays clashing in our front yard!

Looks like an extension to the local garbage dump.

Haha.

I have neighbors who have all those inflatable things and tons of lights and Christmas music..I don't know how anyone can find their way to the door...

I agree my next door neighbors have six of them-bigger and more tacky snowmen and santas every x-mas. Look ridiculous unless it snows. We have half a foot in New Hampshire now.

Well... you would love the street I live on. What a mess. This is the first year my neighbor hasn't ask to use my ladder to hang his lights. Lol. He's still a great friend.

No, Frosty survived and will have to live with horror everyday.

The best Christmas decorations that I ever saw were what I have since referred to as "pickled elves". Basically, a set of small glass jars to hang from the tree; in each was a tiny elf, banging on the glass to be set free. Sadly, I had no cash on me to buy them at the time, and I've never seen them on sale anywhere else since...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ! Lol
I don't know, maybe it makes someone happy. ????

brilliant lol here's my garden ornament. this keeps the religatards away.

religitards,, lol love that one

thank you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.