Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Church members angry over placement of giant Marilyn Monroe statue in Conn. | TheHill

Now this is funny! I hope the placement was intentional.

Crimson67 8 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You know what. I read that as "Marilyn Manson" at first. But now that I know it's Marlyn Monroe it's an even bigger "wtf". Totally harmless. I can't think of anything less offensive. Totally wouldn't mind a Marilyn Manson statue either. xD

Awww...they're "OFFENDED." Isn't that the newest buzz word for the godly? From Muslims to Orthodox Jews to Xtians....we're OFFENDED! (Stamp the foot, screw up the face, put out a few tears, etc.)

Bet they would not have objected to a statue of Trump - and there's a really obscene ass.

Petter Level 9 June 10, 2018

They have basically the same satue in Bendigo Australia. They’re quite proud of it. It’s one of their main attractions.

They can put up their statues but we cannot put up our goddess!

Marilyn probably draws more worshipers than Sunday Services.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102830
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.