Agnostic.com

8 13

LINK Doppleganger

This is a cool archeological video, for me it has an added twist. THe woman with the braid is my doppleganger. My mother even thought it was me

btroje 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When they started wiping them off I said "wow!" out loud.
Super cool!

I wonder how many there are?

I was in TEnnessee about 40 years ago and saw one in person

you are probably talking about the mosaics though

@btroje No, I was curious as to how many of you were running around.

@AstralSmoke seems like millions

@btroje That sounds like an invasion!

@AstralSmoke I live in a bodysnatcher movie

Author C Clarke had a demonstration that had a woman making a clay pot on a spinning wheel. His idea was that certain martial would record light much like a record would record sound. When the light would hit the material at just the correct angle it would play back the projection of the images captured in the material.

Wow! What a find. Beautiful!

Sure does!

Wow! What a find they made! Did you feel a shiver when you were watching her?

I was just kind of going WTF. NOt only does she look like me, the shirt she is wearing is like one of my favorites and the glasses are the same

@btroje That is a haunting coincidence! Are you sure you're not an archeologist in your sleep?

@pixiedust maybe

thats amazing, do you speak French? wasn't that French she was speaking?! and the mosaic was pretty nice too.

yes.French

@btroje going to write this archaeologist a letter?

@hankster should I ask her for her job?

@btroje yes...if you want....why not?

People always mistake me for George Clooney.

... and me, Brad Pitt. Right!

Sure...I see the resemblance. If you go to Hollywood tourists will probably ask for your autograph. @AstralSmoke

@nicknotes Guess I better practice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:103162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.