Agnostic.com

2 0

Hello I'm new here oh and just in case God didn't create any religion or wrote any books either, so ya'll don't have to believe in religion bull shit...religions were created by the zionists to control and brainwashed humanity and yes they still run the world and america is their biggest bitch.

CarlosEastman 3 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find it very interesting that people believe in documents and history told without power of proof and with passed time and told by men with great interests .... just like in modern times. They even discuss it....

Your beliefs on the origin of religion seem to be some what racist and are totally inaccurate; but welcome to the group anyway.

A superior race, you have got to be kidding me, there is only one race and that is the human one, everything else is just total nonsense.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.