Agnostic.com

16 6

LINK Wants a girlfriend. Also wants State sponsored torture for sexually active women. : IncelTears

You guys. The incels have crawled from under their rocks and are being awful again.

OpposingOpposum 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The sex these guys deserve is what was offered in Pulp Fiction: The gimp

Lukian Level 8 June 11, 2018

I wonder if he is gay

I feel nauseated

btroje Level 9 June 11, 2018

What do you think they alreday do in Saudi Arabia, or anywhere that has Sharia law as the law of the land?
It calls for unwed women who fornicate to be flogged and then publicly stoned to death. This is not speculation, IT IS FACT.
In a case of adultery, then man involved might be executed, but is usually merely flogged and made to pay a fine.

Petter Level 9 June 11, 2018

I was hoping that guy was a troll but... nope.

Some people just should no longer exist.

Torture and death for having sex. Sick people.

Some of them are here...

This Pshycho wants to brutally humiliate, torture and kill women for fornication, but its looking for a woman to fornicate with. If I were king he would be up there to be one of the first against the wall.

I think he might need the Clockwork Orange treatment.

That's a guy with serious problems.

Jnei Level 8 June 11, 2018

The main reason some should not be able to procreate.

I doubt he will likely find a girlfriend with those beliefs.

I'm reasonably certain he could have it both ways , just as soon as he gets castrated .

insanity.

I can't get to the link... Will you send it to me in a message, please? I'd like to read it.

Never mind, Google to the rescue. Idiocy at its finest.

When I was in the Navy we would stop in Dubai UAE every 3 days to take on stores, Often the newspaper would publish public stonings and other crudities. That was like 30 years ago they still have not come very far with maturing into humanity.

azzow2 Level 9 June 11, 2018

Dude, this is an american guy. We're regressing.

@Blindbird This is where they learn this kind of crap. It was just a few years back that they reported about women being castrated in Egypt. Think I may have been on my way to sleep when I replied last night.

@azzow2 does make me wonder if they're picking these ideas up from bastardized islam?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.