Agnostic.com

4 1

If you could become a God, and create your own world what would it be like?

What kind of creatures would you put on it?
Would they be good? Bad?
Would they be immortal?
Would you create dragons and elves?
Tell me about your idea of a world.
I would like to create a world with dragons and elves that live for thousands of years then I would give them an option to either join a paradise of ease when they die, or be reincarnated to live again. If they needed me to I would come down and live among them for short periods of time just to show them that I exist so they don't think I'm careless about them. So think of the movies Eragon and Dragonheart but with a mix of (pick a bible movie) I would not create diseases, and cancers, and deformities so they would never have to worry about things like that. If they get hurt I would show them how to heal with herbs and medicine. I would warn them against creating money which is bad. They would have a barter system which I would allow and they could use that to get what they need. When they are advanced and ready I would teach them about interstellar travel and help them forge new ships and new technologies so they could go between the stars if they choose and discover more about the universe.
What do you think?

Texasrunner 6 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would create a multiverse. First I would make my own realm. A endless black void with a plane of floating islands and debris. I would have a universal gravity pulling downwards, but the islands would not fall. It would be a dark realm, being only as bright as the twilight at best. The sky would be an eternal maelstrom raging overhead but not affecting the surface. In the heart of it I would place my own tower. A tall thin spire made of metal as black as the void, resting in the center of the eye of the storm. Across the realm rifts to other worlds would open and close at random, as if the fabric of reality was being torn apart and stitched back together. The worlds they lead to would be radically different, with no discernable pattern or reasoning behind them. An endless kaleidescope of bizarre universes all connected to my domain. Life may exist in the multiverse, but it would be the product of the various laws governing those universes. I would take no action in their lives, beyond observation. The only denizens of my own realm would be shadowy ethereal manifestations of my power and will, existing only to keep things from spilling out of a rift into my domain.

I’ve kind of been meaning to write a story at some point, with this realm as a part of it. I just haven’t built up the courage to put pen to paper yet.

Katrik Level 7 June 13, 2018

Forest noises, but otherwise silent.

I want a sunny sort of climate and I would like all the underdogs, all the people who feel that they don't acheive enough and are sad /depressed-to come I would make a fertile world for them where food was plentiful on trees and bushes there would be no need for killing for meat because the animal and marine life would be so unpalatable though there would be plants that would taste like anything you craved,they wouldnt be immortal and they would be free to feel safe because there wouldnt be any creatures that could kill- I imagine it might become boring for some who would like a bit more adventure so they could if they wished be put into phase 2 in teh end I would like them to be able to create theri own individual universes in the way they wanted to but if they ever became like this earth I'd probably wipe them out.

jacpod Level 8 June 13, 2018

Would start with a telepathic thought, because so many of our emotions can`t be to share. That is what the true way things make us feel other than words.

azzow2 Level 9 June 13, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106200
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.