Agnostic.com

30 3

Do you have a tattoo?

Ok. So no doubt, some of you have seen another thread about tattoos....

As a result, I would like to conduct a poll, to determine where the position of the majority of our group.

Please vote. I am genuinely interested in seeing the results. If you do, could you please comment, indicating where it is/they are; can it be easily covered by shorts/short-sleeved shirt, or can be covered by trousers/skirt/long-sleeved shirt, or is it a face/neck/hand tattoo?

Thanks in advance for sharing. 🙂

• 1 vote
  • 21 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 23 votes
Kreig 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Come close... but changed my mind. All those very good ones are going to fade into each other as the person gets older.

As I stated on a previous post I'm not into tatoos.

no tattoos even if as a child learned how to do them "prison style". I come from a rough but real neighborhood so because I have the skill of drawing down since my first crayon it was a natural progression to me to learn with a newspaper, a can, water, needles, matches, a rag and alcohol to learn the skill in case I ever go to prison. Never been arrested... WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME DURING CHILDHOOD!!!! by the way no earrings or piercing of any kind.

@Plainjane we burned the paper in the can... black ashes you add a bit of water and you got ink. I even knew what was the best newspaper for the activity. You are not Plain anymore Jane!!!! You BadAss Jane!!!! ...And I Salute You with Admiration.

No. I never saw the point.

I have NO on my wrist which was what I never had in my life before, I was in my fifties and I was a first timer.I wanted a NO for myself. We went together my partner and I to support me because of the underlying burning bit Its halfway up my arm and the width of my wrist. It gives me confidence that I know what I have up my sleeve.The Tattooist looked at it very carefully summing up what he could do.My partner was with me all the way and I think I might have gone white at some point but didn't want to stop.So my NO surrounded by little leaves picked out is here to stay. I don't cover it up for anybody

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10655
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.