Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK True Facts : Pangolins Posse - YouTube

This made me laugh too hard.

Stacey48 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its a much better narration than Snoop Doggy Dog......I wouldn't mind if most narrators spoke like this..because when I watch these programmes I'm sitting back drinking a glass or two of wine..and I'm already silently narrating it for myself pretty much with the same commentary as this guy anyway...

@Stacey48. Well not exactly, but I think it might be hilarious, I just silently do it, and smile and chuckle to myself...

@Stacey48. I would dearly love to be a fly on the wall when you are doing that, I have a feeling you are good at it, you'd probably have us both in stitches laughing. And if you were awful I would laugh even harder, a win win scenario. ???

I thought pangolins were things you see at a Buddhist temple, but this was hilarious 🙂

all of these True Facts episodes are great!

btroje Level 9 June 15, 2018

I rather enjoyed that have always fancied the pangolins. I had seen one in a sitcom it was taxidermied don`t remember which sitcom.

azzow2 Level 9 June 15, 2018

❤

Qualia Level 8 June 15, 2018

I love these guys! Four-headed penis? WTF?!? Too many jokes...can't...settle...on...just...one... 😉

So adorable!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107411
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.