Agnostic.com

31 5

What attracts you to people?

To connect with them or have a conversation, either in freindship or romantic interest. I might start with the physical, but what brings depth to the attraction for you?

Stacey48 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks aside, looks mean diddly squat if there's nothing else, it's probably sense of humour and specifically how they react to mine. If there's no connection or reaction, even a smidgy one, then there's nothing to move on with 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 June 17, 2018

I get crazy attracted to a guy with a goofy sense of humor and someone that can go deep at a moment's notice. The contrast is sexy.

personalty

Marine Level 8 June 16, 2018

Certain characters of people are acceptable, great, and maybe even MORTALLY NECESSARY in the personal and impersonal domains.

Other characters are a waste of time all-around, and I can only hope to survive an interaction with them, because they mishandle interactions, or are just too messed up to be a sensible way to spend time.

Unfortunately, someone's complete character is not evident until one has come to learn enough about them, and learning about a person doesn't seem to come until they would comply with any curiosity about their past, or whatever else information is necessary.

Initially, I'm usually attracted by a person's sense of fashion. I'm usually attracted to the most outrageous looking person in the room.

Hermit Level 7 June 15, 2018

Their character.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.