Agnostic.com

11 3

LINK Christian Band Reunites With Lead Singer Who Hired Hitman to Murder His Wife – Friendly Atheist

Christian rock band member becomes an atheist, tries to hire a hitman (undercover law enforcement) to kill his wife, convicted, goes to jail, prays for forgiveness and the band takes him back...

DGJ0114 7 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And there you have it; "proof" that atheists are evil, or at least such a convenient scape goat for any nasty hateful Christian with an impulse to kill...he just blames it on Satan causing a lapse in his Christianity. Then claim recommitment to Gawd and, pesto-change-o, all is forgiven. He was "temporarily atheist"

He's the lead singer, not guitarist.

Corrected

Well, hey! It's the best part of being a christian after all. You get to do what ever you want, ask for forgiveness and then do it all over again.

And you get to conveniently ignore the fact that your holy book clearly states that you genuinely need to change your ways and be sorry for your sins in order for it to count.

I guess the great bit is that once they both die, they will spend eternity together. They'll be able to talk it out with counselor Jesus. Yay! 😛

Nope. If there is indeed a hell, they'll all most likely br residing there, and Jesus is out of hell's Managed Care Provider network. Besides, the deductable and co-pay for counseling services in hell's health care plan is a bitch from what I've heard.

@webbew1 lol. I thought they asked for forgiveness ... or at least, he did.

Sounds about right, actually....and go easy on the "xian band" thing, that ain't music!

I can not even! ?
What a load of pucky!

Thou shalt not kill.

Christians = hypocrites.

The devil made him do it!

I guess that is the joy of being a Christian. Especially RC. Do what you like, tell the priest, turn around three times while patting your head (I believe its called penance) and crack on again for the rest of the week

Strange story...I would never trust being alone with that guy!

Truth is stranger than fiction.

EdEarl Level 8 June 15, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108015
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.