Agnostic.com

40 5

What's the worst purchase that you have ever made?

I bought one of those rechargeable spin brush things to use on my shower. It runs out of charge long before I'm finished. Wish I hadn't done it.

tioteo 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Laser hair removal—total waste
Subscription to online dating—total waste
Yard mosquito fog—total waste
Progressive lenses—total waste

Robot vacuum—SCORE!! Best purchase ever!

@RapidCityKelly I must have very resistant hair follicles. My treatment was well over a year.

@RapidCityKelly Glad it worked for you—for me it was a complete waste of money.

A Gateway computer. Total junk.

Donald Trump shoe polish. What goes well with 203 orange shoes?

Very hard for me to prioritize. I used to buy into some really whacky woo.

Marriage certificate or subscription to Starz. Bit of a toss up...

My Volvo, 5 cylinder Limosine. Brake failure $1,.200 Electric door opening, $ 600 not fixeable.
1 Engine mount $1,200 need more but not available, engine shakes, Battery always flat due to 500 MA leakage with everything turned off.I built a battery isolator to turn the battery on and off when the car was parked.I could not afford to have this attended to. Turning indicator lights, intermittant, I needed to violently swing the lever to make it work, speed auto conrol, $ 600, timing belt $ 1200,............ My conscience would not let me sell it, so I finally dumped the car to the wreckers,who paid me nothing ! they re registered it and now drive around in it !!! [ life could be so short for the thieving bastards !] Great engine, no problem there.I now have a delightful Mazda Demio 1330 cc, Brilliant car, everything works, I cannot get used to this, and the fuel economy is exceptional........sleep baby sleep.!

madmac Level 7 June 16, 2018

Maybe grad school

A few video game peripherals that ended up being useless. I don't usually buy anything expensive without research, tho

Mexican weed

1995 Eagle Premier. A hunk of junk produced by Chrysler.

A bullshit detector. Bloody thing goes off every time i open my mouth- Cant think why...

StJohn Level 6 June 16, 2018

condom packet

IAS1 Level 5 June 16, 2018

BRIC (B.C. Resources Corporation) common stock.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Unequivocally: entry to a nightclub on Hastings Pier in 1988... Met the woman who would become my partner for 14 m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e years, and who would shred my self esteem through control, abuse and isolation.

Sod that.

Many things, the ones that seem like a good idea but are never used

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108057
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.