Agnostic.com

34 3

Is dating, long-terming, or marrying out of the question for you with a religious person or persons? Is it to wide of a fundamental chasm to bridge, or is being non-religious not hat far up on your list of priorities?

SteveGee 4 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't make it through lunch with one

Ha! Insufferable!

Naaaaah. I don't mind someone being religious, as long as it doesn't make them an asshole.....well, actually, as long as someone isn't an asshole at all is kinda the main qualifier here, lol.

No, not out of the question. Harder, for sure. Much harder, because a very religious person will take your non-belief as a sign of their own failure to convert you. Mildly religious (Christmas Mass-goers or the like) would probably pose no real problem.

At one time it wouldn't have been a problem, but due to events in my life I have come to see believers as dogmatic fools.

Nope, I've dated a couple religious people. It is pretty important, but it's certainly nowhere near the most important thing.

The only way that would work for me is if we never spoke to each other.

I agree

HA...!

Yes, most definitely OUT of the question.

Deal Breaker for me ! We would simply think different. So if you go to church , it's a No for me 🙂 ( BTW - the picture of you with the dog is great ! )

Been there, done that, it did not work - no need to go back to that type of headache ever again. I use to be a live & let live type of person but since November 2016 the hypocracy & hate coming from so-called christians has just astounded me and I no longer want any of that near me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.