Agnostic.com

14 3

Have you ever followed through with New Year's resolution?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a new years resolution, but it was made at that time of year, my mother in law was staying with us and even she made comments on how tough my ex was on the kids, so I decided that was sufficient support for the way I felt and i decided to take the kids and leave. I was gone within a few months. Mother in law has long since passed, kids are grown and now older than I was when the ex and I broke up, but they still live with me on and off, including now, we just don't have much to do with their mother. So resolution or not, seems like the right call.

Since I'm perfect (Joke) I can't remember ever making one.

I've never bothered with New year's resolutions. I don't see the new year as beign any more valid than any other time to decide to make positive changes in my life. If I dont' liek something in my life, I make changes regardless of what time of yer it is.

No. but I have never made a New Year's resolution, either.

This is the first year I've been successful with a resolution. I wanted to read at least one book every month. I didn't start until April but still read 12 books this year. I was an avid reader in my younger days, but with kids and the lure of the internet, I wasn't reading much anymore. Kinda proud of myself for hitting the mark and will increase my goal for next year. 🙂

dkp93 Level 8 Dec 27, 2017

Never make them.

Never... except the time I vowed to continue eating and drinking to excess. Wasn't a new leaf though

Yes years ago I resolved to stop making resolutions and ever since then I never have.

Never been into resolutions. Never. But since I was able to I just wanted to start the year with sex... as if I could had sex within the first hour of the new year... there will be an abundance of sex during the year.... That is Just Me Being Me.

I resolved to make no resolutions. 🙂

that was my last resolution and I have stuck with it.

HA! First I would need to make one...!!

Nope... never. I'm going to try it again this year. Loose some weight and exercise. Wish me luck..lol.

Best of luck. Keep us updated 😉

@MyLiege. Thank you..

lol

Yes ! I resolved in 1967 to never make another New Years Resolution. And I have never broken it. 🙂

Nice!

There are no options avwilable.

Yeah, I don't know what happened. I reposted, and same thing happened.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.