Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Trump attacks media over viral photo that was actually shared by Merkel – ThinkProgress

45 is upset that the fake media shows bad looking pics of him during the G7 summit.

On Friday and again on Sunday, President Trump attacked the media for the way the contentious G7 summit in Canada was covered.

“I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel of Germany, but the Fake News Media only shows the bad photos (implying anger) of negotiating an agreement – where I am asking for things that no other American President would ask for!” Trump tweeted, along with a string of images from G7 photo ops where Trump appears to be getting along with other heads of state.

There’s just one problem. The photo Trump is upset about a viral picture of German Chancellor Angela Merkel leaning over a table and looking at Trump with exasperation during G7 talks, while Trump sits defiantly with his arms crossed was actually posted on Instagram by Merkel herself.

Lukian 8 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Someone who likes to grab women's p...y and brag about it has no credibility in my world.

A picture says a thousand words.

What has it come to when "US President tells bare faced lie" Is no longer newsworthy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.