Agnostic.com

28 2

Ok, say you meet someone here and the two of you really click. Everything seems fantastic but you live hundreds of miles apart. Would you be willing to pick up everything and relocate to be with that person? I have not btw I am just curious

SCOTT63 4 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you found your match... why not? we do it for work, college, illness, military, crime, beach, mountains, family, just because... I don't want to make Love the exception. I am packed and ready to unpack my happiness where ever it is. Happiness is important to me and in preparation I choose to be the Gipsy Of The New Spain... unrooted, I am all in!!!! Keyword... MATCH!!! Let Me Repeat... MATCH.

I've done that. I've also done the long distance relationship thing. I don't care to do either again.

Duke Level 8 Dec 27, 2017

Depends - are they minted?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.