Agnostic.com

6 6

Ever dated your next door neighbors friend?

Dont do it! Everything you say and do is a conversation with the neighbors. We got serious untill she started telling me how she can and can't live a certain way. What comes first and how its going to be.... WHAT! my neighbor kept coming over trying to solve the problem when i broke it off... geeze!

BucketlistBob 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My next door neighbor dated my nephew briefly. We tried to warn him off, but he had to experience the crazy for himself.

vita Level 7 June 19, 2018

About 7 years ago a lovely lady moved in next door to me and my (now ex) partner. She had a fantastic singing voice and would sing whilst hanging out washing. One night after we had all been playing poker she shouted us to come round. There was only her there and me and my two nephews ended up chatting to her. The eldest nephew crashed out, I was all set to go but it was obvious that she really liked my youngest nephew. He was all set to go back with me till I pointed out that I think she wants you upstairs. Anyway that was 7 years ago. Now Doug and Emma are married with two lovely children.

Great story with a happy ending...

I'll take your advice on this one Bob, in case it should ever present itself.

Brother...the neighbor and my present wife are good friends now. Geeze! The other friend doesnt come see my neighbor anymore.... messy. You know...when people get comfortable... the real person comes out to test the water. No wonder she was single. My sister in law is a drill sergeant to her husband. My wife picked up on that behavior and i shut her down in a hurry. I said hey... you want me to talk to you like that?

@BucketlistBob Neighbors can be nasty influences!

@AstralSmoke. Whoa! It aint always a favor...lol.

some don't seem to accept that done is done.

You.... are a VERY BRAVE MAN.
She must have been really..... well, you know.

Thanks brother...whew!

Forgive me for saying so, but this sounds like sitcom gold.

It could be...lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.