Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Huge, toxic weed found for first time in Virginia, experts say - The Washington Post

It's heeeeerrreeee! IF you see one, grab the children and pets and RUN! Little Shop Of Horrors ain't got nothin' on this plant!

BookDeath 8 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It can't make it in New Mexico. Would the desert also kill kudzu? I wonder...

@BookDeath I know we may have a little Virginia creeper here, but it has to be encouraged all the time, pretty much every day. The form of the encouragement is Dihydrogen Monoxide, also known as water. If I ever see a giant hogweed, I will not encourage it.

really wicked plant. Saw news of it being in Michigan a few years ago. Bad stuff.

Grows right down the road here in Wisconsin. So many people do not remove invasive species from their property. It won't get a foothold on mine.

It looks like a lot of plants we have here, but much taller.

Kinda makes me grateful we have a noxious weed department in our town. Never understood it, but I do now

This article is written like a fake news article. I'm guessing it's not though? I really don't like invasive weeds or people!

or people???

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.