Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Sessions to Those Fleeing Domestic and Gang Violence: Not Our Problem - TheHumanist.com

Sessions has a long record of diminishing women’s rights and civil rights. He consistently takes positions hostile to the rights of sexual assault survivors, explicitly attacks the validity of Roe v. Wade, demonstrates opposition toward women’s reproductive health care, and he’s one of the leading voices arguing against immigration reform that provides a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

zblaze 7 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And he’s anti-weed!

Sessions is a Nazi through and through!

Great pick for the Attorney General of the United States. He doesn't care about anyone's problems. What a slimeball! Might have well just appointed Joseph Goebbels to the position.

Just proves he is the cookie monster

Marine Level 8 June 19, 2018

He sounds a nasty piece of work.

But the problem was created by US support for death squads, etc:

I railed for years about this institution of horror where the CIA's manual on torture was hardly known to Americans. Dictators bent on eliminating the native population of various Central & South American countries learned their nefarious tactics here on US soil. It was closed in 2000 but reopened under a different name on the same site the next year. This is the location of the worst of our country. At Fort Benning Ga.

He is the last type of person we need in government.

So, whacha gonna do?

I'm gonna write, write, and write some more. I am going to protest like I did to end the Vietnam War & to desegregate the nation. I am signing petitions and I will vote. I will call my Senators & Representatives. I will Donate money & join more organizations. I will talk to people. I will use social media to argue my case. I will never surrender to fascists. The 2nd Amendment is there for a reason. We may have to take up arms. I am locked & loaded.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110753
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.