Agnostic.com

15 2

Have you ever felt hatred towards the human species?

Even if only a temporary condition. Have you ever been so fed up with people in general, that you find you hate most of them? Im ashamed to admit that I have. Hate is a terrible thing to feel. But sometimes i feel this way.

MsAnneThrope 5 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, but I cannot give up on us. Despite the odds I hope that someday we evolve enough to get to understand how to get along and not destroy the place we call home.

Every day.

I’m all about it

Hate no - disdain yes

Sometimes, yes.

Is this another one of those trick questions? I like certain individuals but I hate Humanity as a whole. This is a constant state by the way ,not just at every now and then thing.

Are you fucking kidding me? Lol! Yes

extreme distaste

btroje Level 9 June 20, 2018

You should not be ashamed of hating a malignant growth that is destroying all animal and plant life on this planet .

Close … more often, disgusted ~

Varn Level 8 June 19, 2018

It feels that way sometimes. I've found that the biggest conclusion I've come to, is we are a planet of unique individuals, with highly complex and personal likes and dislikes, and if we were all just a lot better at managing the differences between ourselves, and learned to be a little kinder and a little more respectful, the world might be a gentler place to live.

It seems like there are more boorish people around than I would like to have to deal with, and people seen more keen on being right than getting along.

Other times, I think it's not so much me being misanthropic as it is a realization that there are very few people that I will be able to get along with, and I just keep my distance.

Hi, Anne,

You earn website points, and help other members get to know you better, when you upload a recent, clear photo of just you, write a positive, informational profile that includes your hobbies and interests, and answer all the profile questions, since that's the first place many people look when they see a new member.

Then you make comments and write your own posts to earn more points and privileges; for instance, at level two you can private email people. You get different perks with each level, and when you reach level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

In case you don't know, to find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Or click on the "About" button at the top of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Click on the 'Meet" button to find member matches

Links to FAQ: [agnostic.com],
and a website tutorial: [agnostic.com]

Just since I was born. Don't know prior to that. If youve spent antime in the wilderness, you know what I mean

t1nick Level 8 June 19, 2018

Of course she's been in the wilderness -- can't you see you are talking to a wolf?

@BlueWave a genderfluid atheist-agnostic-christian non-homosapien wolf at that.

I refuse to let a few bad men destroy my opinion of half of the human race.

@BeerAndWine
That's why my email account starts with "hiker optimist." It describes me.

I am, by and large, boundlessly positive. I have all the joyful ebullience of an idiot. 🙂

I'm developing a sincere loathing for stupid, gullible people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111030
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.