Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Rachel Maddow breaks down in tears on air while reading report on ‘tender age’ shelters - The Washington Post

Here's Rachel Maddow's reaction to having report on "tender age" shelters. She couldn't finish the report. She broke down in tears. Contrast THIS with with my link on Corey Lewandowski's reaction about a girl with Down's syndrome being separated and detained. (Spoiler alert: Corey callously says: "Womp, Womp." )

BookDeath 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Before too many other people express their fondness for Bush, remember that whole WMD fiasco, where thousands of american GIs and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis
were killed? That was Idiot George at work. As much as the current debaucher in the white house deserves condemnation, let's not forget....WHENEVER there's a republican president, very ugly and disgusting things happen. We forget this fact at our peril. So please, be disgusted by Dumpster, but don't forget that republicans have been disgusting for the last 40 years. You have to go back to Ike in the 1950's to find a republican who was a decent human being.

A friend of mine posted something today about how being angry all the time was exhausting and corrosive but allowing yourself to stop being angry feels irresponsible.

Rachel Maddow is a lot smarter and well informed than I am. Imagine how angry she must be?

MatRA Level 4 June 20, 2018

Meanwhile, over on Faux News, Laura Ingraham was busy vomiting up another diatribe about how we need to separate the kids, because they're all plants from the drug cartels, ready to bring their "evil" with them. What continues to sadden me is that almost 30% of americans in a recent You Gov poll agree with separating kids from parents at the border, and continue to lap up the swill that is spewed by Dumpster the Debaucher and his state-run TV, as well as his bootlicking, lickspittle republican congress. We are becoming the 21rst century version of Germany in the 1930's. If you think it can't happen here, I would recommend the book "It can't happen here," by Sinclair Lewis.

"Good morning America. How are 'ya?" Not so good currently

It was hard to watch. The amount of damage being done to those babies is unimaginable

GwenC Level 7 June 20, 2018

Joining her emotions! So ashamed to be an American!

This is a new low for the usa. They done it before but thought we got better. Trump is truely without a moral core. It is all about me. His base are worst. The gop is broke. I used to be gop but broke away when reagan got in. Never thought i would say it but i now miss Bush. I can not believe this is happening. Time for the art of war, because there are americans that are dark enough to kill and hurt other poeple even fellow americans

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.