Agnostic.com

28 9

What are you most insecure about?

For me it's my ability to be viable in the near future.
I should be insecure about my singing voice.
I am not.

AmiSue 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am most insecure about my sanity. I never asked to be born crazy, but it seems likely that I was.

I'm insecure about the effects my personal knowledge has when dealing with others. As it turns out, the more you know the less people will be able relate to you in general. For instance if you know that religion is the same thing as witchcraft or any other mythical fantasy you will no longer be able to relate to the religious like you did when you didn't know. Knowledge is not only power; it's a separator too and it cuts like the sharpest of knives. In todays world knowledgeable people are looked down upon as know it alls who know nothing by the less knowledgeable especially if they are religious. My lifelong thirst for knowledge has killed my social life because I don't have the ignorance I need to relate to what seems to be the majority's level of understanding. If half of my brain died and I became a happy idiot I would probably have a lot more friends. And now as a country, America, under it's current leadership, celebrates ignorance not knowledge. So now I'm insecure about the whole dang country (insert nervous laugh and a sigh). With a vacuum of knowledge in the top leadership there is only one direction we can go and it's down and out and into war over nothing but stirred up emotions and misunderstandings.

jrhere Level 5 June 20, 2018

@AmiSue well put

THe future of this planet...it don't look good.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.