Agnostic.com

18 2

How competitive are you?

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being super competitive; 1 being super cooperative: where do you fall? I think I'm about a 5. It's a trait I've reigned in quite a bit over the years.

silvereyes 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I am mostly on the low side of average. It depends on the circumstances. If it is a matter of life and death, your death vs mine, I am a 10. Infantry teaches you that. If we are playing monopoly more like a 6 I want to win but whatever. If we are playing music together I am fine taking the background and contributing to the whole so at most maybe a 2.

A 10 in sports a 1 elseware

You win. What does that tell you? 😉

SamL Level 7 Dec 29, 2017

I am a six use to be a ten then I realized the game was fixed.

6 or 7 probably

I give myself a 3. Had been into 1 uping someone else but I've moved past that.

I was like a 9 at as an worldclass artist and Athlete when I was young.

Today at a 5 being more of a statemen. Yet still doing the best work I have ever done.

Maybe a 5. I don't know.

5 here also.

Depends on what the competition is about.

If you were trying to harm one of my kids, I'd be very highly competitive in stopping you.

If you were trying to change the tv channel I'm watching, not so much.

@silvereyes I'll leave the room. 😛

@silvereyes I'll sit there and make fun of it the whole time just to bother you, and when you're not looking I'll take the batteries out of the remote. 😛

I used to be extremely competitive, maybe 8 or so, but I'm way more chill now. Maybe 2–3.

Reminds me of this:

@silvereyes I'm not sure why images sometimes don't show for people. I can still see it, but I guess it's not appearing for everyone. Anyway, here's a link to the image I was attempting to share:

[i1.wp.com]

I'm a 2. I'm retired. No need to get excited. Been there and done that on many things. I don't have to be in charge anymore. I welcome all the Alfa people to step on up and lead. I will stand up for certain issues. Other then that... get in front of me.

I bet I've reigned it in more than you have...

8-10 when doing games or sports
2-4 in life - exception (like @Kreig) when I am in the presence of extreme unfairness, injustice especially with kids, elderly, family, or anyone for that matter, gotta bump it up to 7-8

1. I quit giving a damn about competing with people a long time ago. This is the only life here on earth I will get so I make the best of this one here and move on to better things.

skado Level 9 Dec 28, 2017

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.