Agnostic.com

11 4

What could motivate someone to proudly, publically broadcast their desire to murder people and to claim morality as their justification? You guessed: Religion. Bastard! [lgbtqnation.com]

MikeInBatonRouge 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Studies show that the most homophobic people are fighting their own self hatred, their own homosexual feelings. I don't doubt that he either sucks dick or badly wants to do suck dick. This is the crime of religion, perpetuating internalized self hatred.

This is so typical Mike. If one of us said that we wanted to kill a Christian, that would be hate speech. But say it in the name of religion, and it is their religious right.

It's called capital punishment.And they enforce it in the name of god.

Not to diminish the awful mentality of this nut job, but he’s using the old tried and true political ploy. Nothing motivates people to vote like anger or fear of a common enemy.

to be fair (why am I being fair? Life isnt fair) plenty of secular ideologists have done the same thing. Like Communism and Fascism.

Yep. Religion is not single-handedly responsible for all homophobia. But it IS the strongest reinforcer of that hatred. Divine stamp of authority and all that BS.

I do think that in the case of both fascist and communist regimes, targeting and scapegoating of gays was not done the the direct service of their political ideologies; rather, as a cheap and easy scapegoating ploy to play to the masses, specifically because it was understood those masses would respond crudely but favorably toward the regimes for their efforts. And Why? Again, because of what religion had indoctrinated the people to believe. Putin is a good example of a despot throwing gays under the bus for the sake of winning adoration from his ignorant deeply religious constituents. Does anyone here honestly think he is afraid LGBT folks are any real threat to society? Not a chance. He is just using us for cheap political points with his religious base, just like Trump is doing, for that matter.

Grrr... He sounds horrible.

Sick sob is pandering to the other sick sobs.

ags2 Level 5 Dec 29, 2017

And xenophobia. Don't forget xenophobia (which is within many religions but not exclusive to religion).

One thing I've observed over time is that the more homophobic someone is, the more likely they are to be discovered in a hotel room snorting coke off a twink's ass. I wonder what name he uses on his Grindr account.

Totally agree with you. Even killing people of other faiths not just LGBTQA

Sick in the head asshole.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11247
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.