Agnostic.com

10 6

Its 2 am... how come your up?

Why hell... i get up at 3 am when i go to bed at 12:30am. So thats whats up....lol.
No.... why you up?

BucketlistBob 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its midnight here, still early.. 🙂 well somewhere it is. Some of us are just built in night owls.

Heavy mind, think lighter thoughts.

azzow2 Level 9 June 22, 2018

I don't know how you do it. I can't operate on that little bit of sleep.

I don't have to do critical thinking anymore and i can't exercise.

@BucketlistBob Off topic: How’s your breathing?

Because I live on the other side of the world?

I was sleeping. Didn't see this until 7:50 AM

Lol...

Likely layover night owl behavior in my case... not that I was up at 2 AM in this instance.

I used to be a night person and it was typical for me to still be up at 2 AM. I think health issues have me worn down enough though that it isn't uncommon for me to be passed clean out by midnight.

I used to not be able to be awake before 9 AM or functional before noon but that seems to be shifting as well.

AmyLF Level 7 June 22, 2018

'Up' can be subjective. I was watching the latest, greatest adventures of discarding Edward's trash projected against the back of his eyelids.

You need less naps during the day fishing

Marine Level 8 June 22, 2018

I actually slept very well last night. Not necessarily long enough, but that is what coffee is for.

I used to sleep10 hours. Now its 3 hours at a time. Hmmm...i love coffee.

who said I am up ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112872
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.