Agnostic.com

14 1

What Super-power Would You Choose?

This probably isn't an original question, but:

Pick your super power. Or, what the hell, a combination. Flight? Super strength? Speed? Control over time? Name it.

Personally, I think invisibility might be a very liberating power. And think of the potential careers in the intelligence field. Free admission to sports and movies.

Then again, how about super-intelligence? You can invent devices that give you all the other powers, Tony Stark style.

Let's hear it, super-fans!

Paul4747 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Immortality and time travel....

Flight, intangibility, precognition, regeneration and perfect metabolism. LOL?

My first pick would be the ability to copy and paste skills and knowledge from one person to another. A complete college education and 10 years of work experience in 30 seconds? Done. For a whole room of students.

Second pick would be the ability to teleport things any distance. We could have a working Moon base built inside a week, and I could make a fortune working for shipping companies.

Invisibility is a trap - if people can't see you, there's nothing to stop them from running into/over you. Not so bad in an office, pretty terrible in an intersection.

X ray vision

The power to put words into other peoples mouths so they think that is what they just said for themselves - I might start with Donald Trump.

jacpod Level 8 June 26, 2018

I’d go with eternal youth and make bank in stock exchanges.

I would love the ability to solve world problems like gun violence, climate change, hunger, poverty, sexism, racism and war.

@EWAAtheist
Very funny!

@LiterateHiker great choice

In other words, be a benevolent deity, such as most religions claim, only you would actually be benevolent?

Teleportation. Could also be used as an alternative to invisibility; Just beam up and "disappear".

Flight, the freedom to travel anywhere and float on a cushion of air above the chaos of life

Flight, the freedom to travel anywhere and float on a cushion of air above the chaos of life

Mind reading.

Pooping gold nuggets

Reincarnation

I’d choose invisibility. I’d like to get around without being seen.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113401
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.