Agnostic.com

17 3

Do zodiac signs (star signs) have a significant role in your life?

Do you read your horoscope regularly? Could you NEVER be friends with a Capricorn, because you are a Taurus? Do you check someone’s zodiac sign before you ask them out, just to see how compatible you are? Or does it work your nerve when people make life choices based on such things?

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 50 votes
  • 2 votes
IndySent 7 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To put it mildly: Fuck no

I have always found the zodiac signs to be interesting concerning certain aspects of myself personality. But, I would just make a note of certain aspects and watch how they pan out.

The only correlation I can see is that I am a Gemini and it generally relates to my two parallel careers in engineering and music.

No, not really.

Should come with a disclaimer, like "for entertainment purposes only"...that's why in most newspapers it's in with the crossword puzzle and comic strips

It's a couple of years out of date, but it should still be valid for 2018

[i0.wp.com]

Astrology is about as useful as religion.

Another pile of shit

sod that how would a twelfth of all people all be lucky in love or come into money because of when you are born? I have looked at the odd horoscope just for a laugh and it never sais actually your life is going to be shit, then you die. more importantly, I've looked at 2 the same day in papers when im bored at the quacks and there different?

Looks like a general consensus lol

The sun is the only star with any significance in my life.

I definitely feel that my mood is effected by the phase of the moon. Particularly if I can see the moon. I also love being on, in or around bodies of water. These things do correspond to some classic characteristics of my zodiac sign. I'm certain its all nonsense, but, I do wonder how many of you already know my sign based on what I just told you?

Good guess. Pisces is one of the water signs. But as a July birthday i am smack in the middle of Cancer. The Moon is my 'planet'. But regardless of what month you are born in, who doesnt love seeing the moon hanging in the sky above a breaking ocean surf, or a tranquil bay? We are creatures of the earth afterall. We are all in someway attuned to the daily and lunar cycles and rhythms of the tide.

to think the stars somehow determinate your personality is in my opinion asinine, you are who you are my how you were raised and personal experiences and thought. thats how i see it anyway. 🙂

My mother was interested in the zodiac. As far as I could see, it was a dodge for bilking people of their money. I’m a Capricorn apparently and stubborn. If that’s interesting to anyone.

Only if it suits my purposes.

I think they are interesting and I definitely agree with the Leo characteristics but having read many different things on it, I believe that anyone can make them fit if they try hard enough.

Or try just a little. 😉

I don't even know all the zodiac signs for my kids. I never read my horrorscope and pay no attention to it whatsoever.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.