Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only store that is here is the new Walmart, wallyworld, sorry for anyone named Wallace. They had a problem here. In Oregon recreational marijuana is legal and they could not find enough people to hire to open the store, called in people from California, that should cost them. Will not go there no matter what. Costco is right across the street. I shop mostly at a neighborhood store in Warrenton, six miles away, closer to work, the local people call me by name and smile at my antics, like accusing them of having the refer cases rigged to open and place ice cream in the cart.

I'm not really into boycotting. It usually doesn't do anything and when it does it only ever hurts the rank and file employees who can't afford to be picky about who they work for.

Boycott works. That is why unions strike. But it needs the support of the public. Employees? Unemployment insurance will help. If the economy is so good, they might start now seeking new employment.

I never buy stuff from places on this list except at Amazon and Walmart. I look at labels and doubt anything I would want would be an Ivanka brand

btroje Level 9 June 23, 2018

Hmm...since I'm a Amazon prime member with all my photos and videos in Amazon drive, and am able to get presents to my relatives from Thailand through Amazon, I will continue using them.
Besides, their CEO denounced Trump publicly, so that helps.

I wrote Amazon via their feedback requesting illiminating Trump products from their offerings. We do what we can. You have to do what you can.

@Countrywoman Great idea! Thanks!

This is how we do it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.