Agnostic.com

12 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everyone who is not wealthy will become more poor under this administration. In addition we are poorer in health,clean air,environment,care for sick and poor,separation of church and state,jobs, status in the world and among our allies,science and just overall well being. He has split the nation like never before. Please restrain his power until he can be removed.

Marine Level 8 June 24, 2018

This invokes images of Trump supporters becoming cross-eyed through the effort required to maintain their fragile cognitive dissonance.

Sooooo.... you mean to tell me that a bunch of poor people voted as their fearless leader some incompetent real estate mogul who would be a door greeter at Wal-Mart if it weren't for the cool 22 billion his Nazi supporting daddy left him, and now they're all even worse off than they were before?

How could this possibly happen?? It makes no sense!!!

Oh... wait. Never mind. It actually makes perfect sense.

Exactly what is to be expected from he moral imbecile Trump.

Did you expected a different resolution with him as unpresident?

And they will vote Republican next time. They always vote against their own economic interest. They get caught up in emotional social issues, which never get changed to their satisfaction, if at all.

@iamjc Yes they do.

It's a simple solution. Stop breeding and stop buying what you don't NEED.

Horseshit. When you can't afford the basic neccesities of life, no amount of money management will fix it. Furthermore what, exactly ,do you propose we do with children born in more prosperous times? You know back when we could afford to live. "A modest proposal" anyone? P.S. you've made it into the list of folks I don't care for if I didn't make that clear enough.

@Blindbird
I respect your right to like or dislike me. If I don't upset someone, I'm not alive. I am sorry you were one.

Another problem is inflation but salaries are staying the same. It is a problem!

The trouble is when you're poor and living in the poorer part of town everything is more expensive. For example, diapers/formula/toilet paper/paper towels etc are cheaper in the Target stores in the suburbs than they are at the city area. Doesn't make sense at all, and that applies to more than just Target it is all retailers. Also, when you're poor you don't buy the giant economy size because you can't afford it. You buy the smaller packages which work out to much more expensive per item like toilet papers. Not have babies, too late once their conceived if you can't afford or can't get birth control. I am living proof that the rhythm method doesn't work. Being poor isn't a choice, and once you are there are huge obstacles to digging out of poverty. Don't get me started on rent!

Shared on FB.

This is so sad. Shameful, really.

And to think many of them were sucker enough to vote for him.

godef Level 7 June 24, 2018

Sad but not a surprise. I vote democrat but this problem won't go away until the corruption is gone and the power of the wealthy is taken away. Unless a massive revolution happens soon I don't see it changing. I hope im wrong.

Sad,it's the same in the U.K. The rich get richer the poor get poorer.

Coldo Level 8 June 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114251
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.