Agnostic.com

8 0

Who would have a better Instagram, Jesus or Muhammad

• 4 votes
  • 4 votes
Rufus_Maximus 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably Muhammad, because he loved cats - there are a lot of cat photos on Instagram, so he'd have fitted right in.

(I wonder which of them would have been the most prolific user on here?)

Jnei Level 8 Jan 4, 2018

somehow... do not ask why I feel more interested on hitler and caligula twitters. Don't ask me why... tomorrow may be cleopatra and marc anthony emails.

Probably Muhammad, at least in terms of how crazy the page is..... he'd have lots of severed heads, pictures of his harems with sex slaves including young girls, etc.

Well, Muhammad wasn't allowed to show his face, whereas Jesus was quite the partier. He'd be putting up pictures like, "Just turned water into wine... party gonna be OFF THE HOOOOOOOOKIKKKKK!"

Or, "HEY, check me out... walkin' on water. Pete totally tried, and then freaked out. OMG!"

"Looks like I'm carrying my own cross tomorrow. Totes bummed!"

See I think Muhammad would have an advantage, he'd have to think more carefully about what he posted since it couldn't just be an endless stream of selfies.

Also, I think that Mohammad's instagram would be blocked after him posting pictures from his wedding, cause I am sure it will violate the terms of service for instagram (pedophilia). And jesus would just have a bunch of pics from his powerpoint presentations outside the conferences, and causing stir and bar brawls

Whoever posts an epic rap battle between the two

Jesus. He was blonde and blue eyed you know.

Need a third choice.

It's either or I'm afraid!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11684
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.