Agnostic.com

5 2

How many hours of sleep do you get at night?

I have insomnia and take meds to knock me out. I sleep around 6-9 hrs at night. I go to sleep between 8-9 pm. I wake up between 4-7 am. How many hours do you get?

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My sleep patterns are terrible. When I'm in shape I sleep better but this last year has been a challenge. typically I'll wake up 5-10 times a night. If I try to sleep into my next sleep cycle it's not good either. I try not to take sleep aids so it's hit or miss.

I get 7-9 hours, usually.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 9, 2018

Well it all depends when I go to bed. If I go early, I get more. Usually I am up by 6.30. But if I slept late, by 7.30-8

like you I take meds to help me sleep but i still only get 3 to 4 hours of good sleep I have ADHD

So do I. I have ADHD.

I've been bounced back and forth at work between day shift and night shift so many times that my circadian rhythm has been destroyed. I have to take Ambien to sleep a normal cycle.

Duke Level 8 Dec 31, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11752
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.