Agnostic.com

12 3

LINK The Coming Collapse

I have a foreboding feeling that when the petro/dollar world economy collapses in the near future it will be much worse than the great depression.

DaveSchumacher 7 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe so. so many more people and less agriculturally based than before

btroje Level 9 July 11, 2018

yes

Marine Level 8 June 30, 2018

Looking at Venezuela it might not take as much as that...

Denker Level 7 June 29, 2018

Just wait until the 1% escape to their automated bunkers & start exterminating the unneeded vermin below, fun times ahead! 😀

Wow! That layout of what could come is worse than depressing! And, I am a believer...just not 100%...but way up there! I will start planning ahead..,

Me too. Unfortunately Trump's actions will only speed up the likelihood of it happening sooner rather than later and that it will be even worse than it would otherwise have been.

What the current republicans (right wing) don't seem to understand is that the middle class is the consumer base and without he consumer base, the economy crashes.

Fear-mongering at its worst.

Yeah, well I hope you are right, but tremendous upheaval have occured in the past. What convinces you that everything will be hunky dory? Maybe I need to take the same meds that you take. 🙂

@DaveSchumacher It’s just intuition, however I am an eternal optimist so my intuitions might be off a tad. No meds whatsoever for anything.

Even if a civil disturbance is in the future it makes no sense to blow it out of proportion and fret over lt. No need to be fearful and unhappy over speculation.

If civil unrest occurs, it will blow over eventually.

@WilliamFleming Heck, I was expecting you to prescribe Prozac.

@WilliamFleming So said the people of Germany in the 1920's and '30's.

@Dingodog Good Point. If things get like that I’ll start to worry.

Well!
That was pretty apocalyptic!
I'd better go check the ammunition, whiskey and toilet paper stock.

go to Kentucky or Tennessee and take over a distillery now so you are prepared

@btroje
Strategic thinking! I like that!

I'm not a doomsayer or conspiracy nut but. if this country continues to go the way of Trump and the Repubs we will not exist as the country we now know. We have been here for 242 years and there are a lot of countries that have shorter runs that that. just sayin

So......the article is blaming the Democrats, the press and trump? I can't disagree with that but there is no specific mention of the republicans role in our current state of decay. Did I miss that part?

NO SHIT!

@Sticks48 So I didn't miss anything. hmmmmmm

@patchoullijulie Nope! A little suspicious. ?

I understood that it was the Democrats that are supposed to be the party of reason and overseer of our democracy...and even they have sold out! I may have missed the blame placed at the feet of the Republicans...even as I thought it was there!

@Freedompath I actually agreed with the majority of points made in the piece but they never once made reference to repulsicans.....unless the author deems that trump and the repulsicans are the same thing....which they are not. They are two separate entities!

@patchoullijulie maybe that is why I thought the Republicans were blamed as well!

if things unravel it won't matter who caused it

It will get worse. HE will bankrupt the world & then move to Moscow. Prepare. The apocalypse is upon us. Just watch as we succumb to the abyss. It is happening here. Now. The Putin coup d'etat of our beloved nation.

This sounds suspiciously like a Southern Baptist sermon.

@bigpawbullets That is me. Sermoning again.

Even at a low level...it would be disastrous!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.