Agnostic.com

7 8

QUESTION Please Believe You Are A Valuable Person

Thought this was a worthwhile read, hope you enjoy it as well.

whoHearer 5 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

+1

Very nice...

I've always had faith in other people. No matter how someone lives there is always something positive I can find in others. I try not to judge how someone may dress, what kind of manners they have, what kind of car they drive or if they have an iffy past. If I've always considered other strengths I must be believing in myself first. I see it backwards.

Thank you. I enjoyed that.

a good read to start the NEw Year. thanks

Great thoughts! Thanks

Well put, but I've been preaching this forever. Many women are not brought up to own their own space, and I try to encourage them to be bold, never apologize for being here.

Agreed.

OMG @IndySent, (and I just got your user name when I typed it, LOVE IT) Thank you! It took me long enough to figure out life and my place in it, I will not be told I am inferior in anyway to anyone. I grew up in the 60's when women were burning their bras and fighting for equality. I had to have my dad sign my enlistment papers in 1976 when I wanted to join the Army to get the hell out of his house. We earn our right to the air we breathe just by being here, allllll people do. I have a heart for the underdog, no matter their gender or skin color or place of birth. We grow stronger faster by building each other up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.