Agnostic.com

31 4

Favorite ice cream flavor!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I have two: chocolate and lemon. I actually like them together . . . Side by side in the dish. It's difficult to find commercially made lemon ice cream these days, but during the summer months, a New Jersey company called Country Club used to make it (back in the 1950's). These days, we make our own ice cream at home, so any flavor's possible.

RobLawrence 7 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chunky peanut butter added to vanilla ice cream and stirred until creamy.

@RobLawrence It really is. . . also a bit addictive. I usually place a thick ceramic bowl (or oversized coffee mug) in the freezer then take it out with the ice cream and mix on the counter so the ice cream doesn's melt when you mix in the chunky peanut butter.

Butter pecan or cherry vanilla.

Butter Brickle...
No one makes it anymore 😟

Ben and Jerry discontinued my faivorite flavor

Hagendaze discontinued my faivorite flavor

😟

Its ok though... I think I have just been diagnosed as lactose intolerant...

😟

Butter Pecan

I love all of them but it throws my Blood levels off the Wall and so I even tried Frozen Yogurt and Fat Free which when no where. I know I am lactose indifferent.

It used to be peaches and cream, but I can’t eat ice cream anymore.?

Hermit Level 7 June 29, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.