Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK I know you don't care, but here';s the facts. Some of us do care. About facts.

I often encounter folks who want proof but then deny the facts. Ofcourse this newspaper is "FAKE NEWS". As HE has said ":What do I know. I only know what's on the internet". So deny cultists. Deny the facts.

Mooolah 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

???????????????????????? Really????????

t1nick Level 8 June 30, 2018

Dorry, I got confused by the way you worded you original post. I didn't seem to jibe eith the article. I thought you were saying the New York Times article was fake news. It seemed genuine to me, as I've seen him on TV say many of these things. So if my ?marks confused you sorry. I was confused as well.

To say that trump is not a racist is to believe that he knows the truth about racism. He only knows that he hates all that are not white, or who cannot allow him to make money. He is pro Russia because that is the best source for his money. He builds real estate and Russians pay dearly for it. The more they pay the more money is laundered through trump property. The documentation is on line. Look up trump money laundering Panama, the Panama papers. Back when he started to rent out apts and sell condos in trump tower they were to drug lords from south America, got them to invest in Atlantic City, made lots there. Went bankrupt, but going bankrupt is the best way to make money if you have the right people and power. Trump stands for everything the Constitution is for, just listen to him, see what he is doing and who he is emulating.

I ment to say that trump does not stand for the Constitution, he stands for trump, first and foremost.

White supremacists don't care if they are "right" or not, just if they're "white."

But Cheetos Jesus will save them...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.