Agnostic.com

46 4

Which movies have you watched more than once and enjoyed them every time?

For me, there are just four movies that I've watched multiple times and enjoyed each and every time: "Harold and Maude", "Romeo and Juliet" (Franco Zefferelli's version), "The Music Lovers" (about Tchaikovsky) and "On Golden Pond". Yeah, I know, I just revealed myself to be a bit of a buttercup. Oh, well. Pass the box of tissues, please!

RobLawrence 7 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'What About Bob'

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Young Frankenstein

Overboard, Tremors, Star Wars, Back to the Future, Galaxy Quest, Clueless, Groundhog Day, The Gods Must be Crazy, etc.

Overboard and Groundhog Day are next on my list. Can watch both from any point in the movie!

The Princess Bride.

and Deadpool.

The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Office Space, High Fidelity, About a Boy, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Love Actually, and Prairie Home Companion....oh yeah, and Dogma.

You only named 3 i don't have in my own collection

The Gold Rush
Captain Blood
Modern Times
The Awful Truth
Ninotchka
Now Voyager
Casablanca
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
I Remember Mama
High Noon
Shane
Singin' in the Rain
Roman Holiday
Rear Window
Forbidden Planet
Anatomy of a Murder
Charade
Jaws
Annie Hall
Manhattan
Goodfellas

So many!
The Princess Bride
The Fifth Element
Blazing Saddles
... among others.

Blazing Saddles took farts out of the closet

@Millerski25 so many good things in that movie!

THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY..a botswanan film from the late seventies..

Goodbye Girl

Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, Captain Philips, Steel Magnolias, Forrest Gump, A Time to Kill, The Firm, Pelican Brief, Suspect, Bridesmaids, The Hangover ("Tigers hate pepper, they love cinnamon"...) and Castaway

My Cousin Vinnie! ?

Casablanca
Key Largo
Maltese Falcon
Blade Runner
Alien
Patton

My Name is Nobody

Repo Man, it’s punk rock!

Excalibur, What's Up, Tiger Lily, The Evil Dead 2, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, The Wizard of Oz, Taxi Driver, A Clockwork Orange, A Hard Day's Night, Life of Brian, Borat. I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

I have a PC full of them as well as drawer underneath the bed. Just a few that i watch over, and over again like the complete series of Lord of the rings, The Abyss, The DC films like Iron man, the complete series of Game of thrones, so many mainly Science fiction & Action films.

Stir Crazy, Blazing Saddles, Parenthood, Revenge

AHHHH, Parenthood....the scene where the lights go out and he's looking for a flashlight in her bedroom! ALWAYS makes me laugh!

A few of my favorites to watch repeatedly, in no particular order:

• Casablanca
  • The Wedding Singer
  • The Matrix
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Young Frankenstein

Agreed love to see some movies over and over again, LOTR, 2001 Space Odessey, the good the bad and the ugly to name a few, seems great movies never get tiring

Something's Gotta Give
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
ET
Any Star Wars movie
Any Lord of the Rings movie
A Christmas Story

On Deadly ground, Starwars the original tillage, Under Siege, The Matrix, Remo Williams, The Last Starfighter, Die Hard, Armageddon, The Wizard of Oz, Say Anything, The Karate kid, E.T., there are others just can`t manifest them in my brain right now.

Jaws, Jurassic Park, Sixth Sense, The Lion King, The Ring

Gifted, Date Night, Dan in Real Life Night and Day, The Natural, Major League One(just a bit outside), My Cousin Vinny(you blend!)The Gods must be Crazy, Life of Brian,

There's quite a few but a sample

Casablanca
Sound of Music
Sink The Bismark
Major League (I & III, II's a bit shit)
The Natural
All of the Rings films many times
The Martian
The Boat That Rocked

🙂

Braveheart,
The 13th Warrior,
King Arthur,
Conan the barbarian.....
I must have been a viking in a previous life !!!! ??

The Princess Bride
The Gods Must be Crazy
The Russians are Coming
Secondhand Lions
Open Range

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.