Agnostic.com

3 4

QUESTION 10 New Year's Resolutions You Can Steal from Philosophers

I'm not keen on New Year's resolutions, and I wish this weren't presented as such, but I like some of the general principles. I think there's wisdom for leading a healthy, rewarding life — not just as New Year's resolutions but as good habits to get into in general.

[bigthink.com]

resserts 8 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First of all, it has been below zero most of the year, but I supposed I could go to the mall, however the temptation there.... Hmmmm. I am however good at examining my life, it keeps me awake far too many nights. I do read a new book each month, at least one. One of my favorite says is "You're never to old to become who you were meant to be." I'm not fond of change although yes it can be good. And I do own my life, all of it. That is a good article, thanks for sharing.

The one that resounded with me was Nietzsche. Be less of the person you are expected to be and more of the person you want to be.

Definitely good advice...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12315
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.