Agnostic.com

15 1

Who has listened to or read the book Waking up A guide to spirituality without religion by Sam Harris?

Give us your thoughts on the book..

4EvanSake 6 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read it. I felt like he apologized to the militant atheists too much. But otherwise, a good book.

Orbit Level 7 Apr 26, 2019

I read it, but it was awhile ago.

I like Sam but my computer has not read that one to me yet.

It's on my list of reads. I was recently introduced to Sam Harris, at his event in Dublin with Jordan Peterson. Sam, by and large put forward better arguments.

Not yet. Gotta look it up

yup, not my favorite Harris book but definitely worth reading

Haven't read it it seems like it could be a good read

It’s on my shelf, but I have not read it yet.

I haven't Evan.

I'm finding it a very fascinating. He's an extremely bright individual and I really have to pay attention to grasp what he is saying. I prefer to listen to it. It talks a lot about consciousness and meditation.

I haven't read it yet but I just Googled him. so far he seems to express my beliefs perfectly. I am certainly going to add this book to my list of must reads, and bring him up in my seminary class discussions. Thanks.

Great read ! Highly recommend ??

It sounds interesting, what is it about?

It's about how you don't have to give up atheism to have a spiritual side.

I am putting that on my TBR list.

I love Sam. I haven't read it yet, but it's on my list.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123233
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.