Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK Leading Candidate For Supreme Court Claims Bible Precedes Constitution

Meanwhile in Jesusland the forecast for the next several years is continuous waves of bat shit crazy.

Surfpirate 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Things are quite scary in America. The land of the free - unless you're an atheist.

Or poor or hispanic or black or a visible minority or gay or trans or a debt slave or or or - anything but an elite.

That's very disturbing.

Yay! I I can just feel the hordes gathering at my door with pitchforks and bats.... again

Yes, they'll just say they had to kill the Atheist in order to save his immortal soul. 😀

This is why everybody must get out and vote in the mid-terms, folks. Nobody has the luxury of staying home.

ack

Should be enough to disqualify the person from holding a position as a supreme court justice, to any right thinking people.

It's the non-thinkers on the Right that are the source of the problem.

a lot of things have been happening that usually wouldnt with right thinking people

Well thats just dandy!

Soon most of the sheeple will be blindly following along because they have been conditioned to follow the law no matter how stupid or unethical those laws are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:124485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.