Agnostic.com

57 3

So atheist or agnostic men don't shave, huh?

WynnHorton 5 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I change my stubble/beard bi-weekly. It's a very polarizing thing, some women LOVE beards some women HATE them, some don't care and some prefer just stubble. So I just try to keep everyone happy... lol

Well I'm a man I naturally grow facial hair so why not let it grow. I keep it trimmed because I work in a hospital and I really hate the duck dynasty look. Plus shaving gives me razor burn and makes my face break out. So I'm just going to do me.

That's news to me.

Hmmm, I shave, but that is leftover from military life. And a few days without is great for scratching.

Shave what/where? Need to be specific these days!

What are you babbling about, and i like beards!

I've only recently allowed my facial hair to grow. It feels extremely lazy doing so. I've made fun of my bearded friends for years for keeping their beards. I've grown sick of shaving and I figure I'll go with it until it's annoying. It's been five weeks. The facial hair doesn't hold my beliefs however, my doubt of the true nature of the unknown has been around for fifteen years.
I read the Bible when I was fifteen and realized all the charlatans around town were ignorant. They preach what they can't properly read.
Later I read other religious pieces and came to the conclusion that humans can't be sure of much at all.

Anyway, majority of my acquaintances that have beards are deeply religious. Southern Baptist , Methodist, and a couple Islamics.

Batuo Level 1 Apr 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.