Agnostic.com

57 3

So atheist or agnostic men don't shave, huh?

WynnHorton 5 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

weirdy beardies we call em .

Couldn't grow it when I was religious and haven't shaved it off since.

gearl Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

well i don't but that's not true

Only my legs 😉

Ha, well I sure as hell don't. Among other things it makes my mornings much easier.

I don't shave, but only because someone stole my electric shaver when I was living in America almost half a century ago. (I guess I was an atheist of sorts back then, too.)

What a bloody ridiculous statement that is. I, for, one shave EVERY single day ( except for my moustache which is my kind of signature thing since one of my nicknames is 'Mo,' and I have been shaving my whole head since March 2000 in keeping with a solemn promise I made to my 15 year old Daughter who was undergoing Chemotherapy for Lymphatic Cancer and sadly passed away in January 2001 when it returned even worse than before. My promise was that "Should her glorious and beautifully Golden Hair fall out, then I would shave mine off and it would remain that way until hers grew back again."
Now I shave my head in honour of her and her memory.

Shave doesn't just mean the face. Just a few years ago I found out that a depilatory works pretty well. Like underarms they just seem to collect more and more deodorant I like it better when I don't have hair there and just about everywhere else

Well, I had my goatee the whole time I was a Bible scholar and preacher, so I'm not a reliable sample.

Where's your Moses now?

Yes that is a requirement from the athiest bible.

I shave. I'm constantly grooming my facial hair. I like my moustache at 1/8 inch and my beard at 1/4 to 1/2 inch. I keep trimmed and tidy and reshape my hair every other day when I'm shaving. In fact people close to me know something is wrong if I let my hair grow and become unkept and uneven

[tenor.com]

Hee hee...

I decided to grow my feeble beard...to celebrate the 34th anniversary of the movie "Flash Gordon". A tribute to Ming The Merciless. "Silly humans. Throwing yourselves out into the void...without an inkling of who or what is out there".

I never shave, except every other day

Shouldnt we have a common colour too?

This one does, reluctantly… We’re not all social renegades 😀

Varn Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

I go through phases.
For a while I will see if this baby face will finally let me grow a full beard or goatee as my mustache never seems to connect.
During my clean shaven phases I make it a ritual with horsehair brush, shaving soap whipped up to a nice lather, and a straight razor. Because if I am gonna shave I am going to be as manly as possible when I do it dammit!

I don’t see the correlation but maybe I just don’t know a lot of other atheist men

Bullshit! I even have fun shaving with a little design and structure!!

And here I thought it was funny that I'm the one guy out of eight in my work group that is clean-shaven.

OK, there might be some truth in that, almost all the males in my crew are bearded at least most of the time.

Alas work deems we shall be clean shaven daily much to my disappointment

Well I shave in a couple of different places. I shave my face twice a week or so. I like a little bristle.

this is how i see it

turf Level 5 Jan 4, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12519
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.