Agnostic.com

31 7

Is anyone else on here part of the LGBT community?
I've posted before, but I'm Lexie and I'm new 🙂 hi!

Lexbian96 4 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

welcome

welcome

@Stevil yeah I deleted one. That seems to happen here sometimes

@Lexbian96 life in eastern KY must be challenging

@Lexbian96 I am glad. I went to school in Lexington and the things I see in the news these days makes me think Kentucky has really changed

Hi - m2f transexual here. Been living 'the life' for some years now and it's GREAT - as liberating (but different) as letting go my belief in a god. Really good to see you here.

I'm cisgender and heterosexual*, but I've been involved in the LGBT rights movement for so long I like to think of myself as an honourary member 🙂

(* well, I think so - who knows? Just because I've never felt romantically or sexually attracted to a man so far doesn't mean I never will!)

Jnei Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

@MrLizard I suspect the vast majority of us are "mostly". I'm certainly not in the least ashamed to admit I wouldn't have kicked David Bowie out of bed!

Hi Lexie. I’m bisexual and always interested in meeting other members of the LGBT+ community.

Welcome... I am proud father of a Bi. Congratulations on your engagement. Hope you find a Home here.

@Lexbian96 It is my daughter after all. How can I make this a better world if I don't show her how to be tolerant and to love no matter what.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12525
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.