Agnostic.com

10 10

Atheist Bingo

Who wants to Play?

WeaZ 7 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm really excited to see this post about Atheist Bingo - it sounds like so much fun! It looks like a great way to make some friends and have a good time. I'm sure it's going to be hilarious, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. If you want to diversify your Bingo experience, I recommend checking out [joywallet.com]. Here you can learn more about the benefits of the new cash game app which provides an advanced Bingo gaming experience and pays out real money to winners.

God loves you anyway is the response that gets under my skin.

Reading all that made me quite annoyed.

"I feel sorry for you, not having a reason to live"...I get that so much and yet, I live so much better than those that say that to me...We need a card that answers each of those in a quick snarky way...lol SIGH

I have never played bingo in my life, but this one looks very funny. Do I get a coffee maker if I win? How do I win?

30 years ago I could have had a bingo at the end of every day! Not many people give me flack anymore about my rejection of religion. Either times have changed or I have somehow learned to present my views in a way that doesn't elicit these comments anymore. 🙂

Atheist Bingo is my new favorite band.

BINGO!!!

Yeah, I'm doing Satan's work alright...

No way. I avoid religious people and debates with them. Their opinions mean nothing to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.