Agnostic.com

7 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ugh! Drunk stupid man attacks woman. Its like republicanism encapsulated. Really unpopular opinion here. Europeans came here and basically stole the lands from the native peoples, now we want to build walls and leglislate their relatives from coming to their ancestral lands. Big picture leaves white Europeans looking like major assholes.

I agree with you BB. We not only stole the land from the native people we committed the largest, that I am aware of, act of genocide by killing millions of them because they were savages? NO... how about they where defending their homes and families from us assholes!

55,000 illegal Irish in the US, over staying their visa which is the usual way.

WTF is with the rent a cop?? What a useless tool.

America might need a multi-state solution.

Man in the blue shirt is some sort of fool. Why is what she is wearing causing such a problem with him? What would it matter? Is he drunk? I'm an American citizen and I want to know. Maybe the cops should stop whit people and want to "see their papers."

Definitely drunk.

What is really scary is that the cop turned and walked away. If that had been a black guy talking to a white woman, would the cop have walked away? The cop showed tactic approval of the guy's yelling by refusing to intervene. Sadly, there are some racist cops out there.

yes

Marine Level 8 July 10, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:126828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.