Agnostic.com

4 0

Worst song to ever win an award?

I think I'll limit it to 80s and 90s, because after that would have too many responses....

By VelociraptorRemy6
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m sorry to do this but I refuse to have this ear worm alone, click if you daresmile001.gif

I'm pretty sure (without googling) that "Afternoon Delight" by Starland Vocal Band won some kind of award. Grammy maybe? Dammit...now I've given myself an earworm.

BobbyJaan Level 6 July 10, 2018

If l can't say anything by Taylor Swift I'm out.

Sticks48 Level 9 July 10, 2018

1989 winner of the Best Metal Performance Grammy award... Jethro Tull for "Crest of a Knave"...

Won over Metallica's And Justice for All album

I know it's not a song (they are both albums), but this is the biggest travesty in music history!!!

Rignor Level 7 July 10, 2018

And Justice for All was a badass album. Haven't heard Jethro Tull to compare but I believe you.

Jethro Tull is far superior.

@VelociraptorRemy It was a flute.
A fuqqing flute.
Which is technically made of metal, but nothing heavy about it.

@maturin1919 As a Metallica fan who also grew up listening to Tull, I will concede that Jethro Tull has albums that are better than Metallica's "Load", "Reload", "St. Anger" and the legendarily awful "Lulu" (with Lou Reed).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:127346'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!