Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Trump upends NATO summit, demanding immediate spending increases or he will ‘do his own thing’ - The Washington Post

His own thing? WTF??? Can he DO this??? Call your Senators and Congresscritters! We NEED to stay in NATO!!!

BookDeath 8 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Russians didn't get Trump elected for nothing. The Siberian candidate was supposed to forward Putin's agenda. And all is going according to plan.

This man is a danger to the entire world. His actions impact on everyone, not just Americans. Please, please, please do your best not to see him re-elected. One term the world might just survive, a second term will be bye-bye and lights out!

Would all those women who "didn't trust/didn't like Hilary" in 2016, who therefore voted for this orange douche, and all those who protested against the 2-party system by voting for a candidate who didn't have a chance in Hell (that's Hell, MI, up near Pinckney) of winning, and all those who figured the election was a done deal and stayed home because their vote didn't matter... in other words, will all those who threw the election to this moron who is a danger to our security and the world's...

Please, folks, go down to the fish market, buy the largest whole fish you can find, and give yourselves a good smack in the head with it. Don't blame the Republicans. Blame yourself.

I guess I'm one of your douche bags. I didn't vote for either one, but it doesn't make a hill of beans. I live in a Republican state. As long as we have the electoral college, it doesn't matter how I vote (for president). My vote will always be red. So, go take your name calling and put it in your pipe and smoke it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.