Agnostic.com

6 6

QUESTION I asked Trump a blunt question: Do you read? - The Washington Post

Trump doesn't read. Does this surprise anyone? Not I! Judging from this article, I suspect he might not be CAPABLE, for whatever reason, of comprehending the written word. Sigh. And he is POTUS. Obama, like him or loathe him, at least read actual books. (And complicated books, at that. I've seen some of his reading lists!)

BookDeath 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i don't think this is the case with trump but there are people that may even have genius IQs that can't read due to a reading disability.THe person I knew knew how to get around this though

Of course Trump doesn't read. He's never been required to develop the skill.

This is what happens when everything is handed to you from the day of your birth on a silver platter and you never really have to strive for anything in order to survive and thrive. When your daddy forks over 22 billion on the day he dies and you've always had a staff of servants to meet your every need, you don't actually have to develop any of the basic skills required to be genuinely successful in life.

The problem is that Trump lacks the basic intelligence to read serious writing with any substance.

He's an illiterate moron who bragged he never opened a book in college. Guess he bought his degree, LOL.

I could have told you that from his atrocious use of language

Thanks for the link. Just one more log to add to the dumpster fire that is potus 45.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.